RCTs’ website processes personal data in accordance with current laws and regulation, in particular with Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the General Regulations on data protection, applicable from May 25, 2018 (“GDPR”).
The user acknowledges having read the information below and authorizes RCTs to process, in accordance with the provisions of the Policy, the personal data he/she communicates on the Site.
The Policy is valid for all pages hosted on the Website and for registrations on this Website. It is not valid for pages hosted by third parties to which RCTs may refer and whose privacy policies may differ. RCTs cannot therefore be held responsible for the data processed by these sites.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the current legislation, Users have the following rights:
- Right to be informed of the purposes of the processing. Right to access and verify data: Users can, at any time, have access to their data that are entered in RCTs’ database or verify if they are registered in RCTs’ database
- Opposition rights: Users can, at any time, refuse that their data be used by RCTs.
- Right of deletion and / or modification: Users can at any time ask RCTs to correct their data or, request the deletion of their personal data.
- Right to limit processing: Users may request a limitation on the processing of their data.
- Right of portability: Users have the right to receive the personal data they have communicated to RCTs and may also request RCTs to transmit their data to another data controller.
- Users can, at any time, request access to their personal data, check them, transfer them, limit their processing and correct them.
To exercise their rights, Users send a written request, accompanied by a copy of their identification or passport, to the data controller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then do everything possible to take necessary actions as soon as possible.
What personal information do we collect from our website users?
When you visit RCTs website, you may be asked to enter personal data such as your name, email address or any information needed for us to be able to contact you.
When do we collect information?
NWe gather information about you when you contact us through our contact or job offer forms.
CoHow do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when you contact us, to answer your request or propose a new offer if you have applied spontaneously. By default we keep your data for a period of 2 years.
How do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data is secure in our network and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems and who are required to keep this information confidential.
What are cookies?
LCookies are trackers deposited during the consultation of the Site. They can be distinguished by their unique identifiers, associated with Users’ computers, tablets or phones. These allow to facilitate and improve the navigation of Users on our Site, by recording their actions and preferences such as the pages they have visited, the date and time of consultation, etc.
- Disclosure by third parties / Links to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal data to third parties.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We do not use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
NWe, as well as third-party providers such as Google, or other third-party identifiers, analyze traffic together.
- Direct Marketing
Personal data will not be used for direct marketing purposes for goods or services other than those to which Users have already subscribed.
We use two types of cookies:
- 1 “Necessary” Cookie. It makes a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. The website can’t work properly without these cookies..
- 2 “Statistics” cookies. They help website owners understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
How can I deactivate cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browsers are set to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the configuration settings. We remind you, however, that by disabling navigation cookies or functional cookies, the proper functioning of the site may be altered and / or the service we offer may be limited.
Here is the procedure for managing cookies from the following browsers
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-tn/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr-FR&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-sites?